only getting 50mbps in sacramento

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by barnich2020 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:09 pm
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 1.05.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 1.05.19 PM.png (580.55 KiB) Viewed 898 times
I live in the blue circled area, any tips on getting us upto par?
by brandonc » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:06 pm
Unfortunately, we are still limited to using/reselling AT&T's infrastructure in this area and we don't have any information available currently on when we'll bring our Fiber Optic there.

We are working as quickly as we can to expand our Fiber coverage to more areas and we can also resell AT&T Fiber Optic, in the event that they reach there with Fiber before we can, so hopefully it won't be too much longer of a wait until we can offer higher speeds there.

Once we do make public announcements to bring Fiber to your area, we will notify you and keep you updated on the progress of the project until everything is eventually ready to be installed.

Kind regards,
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
by timyu94 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:46 pm
barnich2020 wrote:Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 1.05.19 PM.png

I live in the blue circled area, any tips on getting us upto par?
The entire region over there is having ATT roll out FTTP XGS PON and lighting up residences over the past year after stringing up the fiber years ago.

The neighborhoods north of that area has XGS-PON activated in the past year and they're building out fiber infrastructure on the OTA telephone wires fairly actively to replace the aging DSL/VDSL2 infrastructure. East of i5 is mostly above ground utility minus the few new builds south of Meadowview who are underground.

Other side of the highway in pocket is undergrounds utilities which ATT isn't touching at all.

>> family and friends on the other side of i5.
3 posts Page 1 of 1