Anyone using Firewalla hardware firewall with Pace 5268AC router?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by rmdpi » Sat May 14, 2022 3:22 pm
I have a Firewalla Blue firewall and I'm trying to configure my Pace 5268AC router to work with the Firewalla's built-in VPN service. Just wondering if it is possible and if anyone has any advice on making it work. Have to setup port forwarding on the router and I have done that but it still doesn't work for some unknown reason. The Firewalla VPN configuration page keeps saying that port forwarding still needs to be manually setup. Clearly it is looking to see if that has happened on the router and even though I think it has, it complains that it hasn't.

Thanks.
by js9erfan » Sun May 15, 2022 10:25 am
Interesting little device though its too bad it only has a single interface.

From the Pace did you assign the Firewalla a static or DHCP reserved LAN IP? What port and protocol are you using for the OpenVPN server, default 1194/UDP? Did you forward that port correctly? Have you rebooted both devices after you configured these settings?

Some screenshots of your current Pace and Firewalla config pages would help to troubleshoot further.
2 posts Page 1 of 1