VPN & Security Consulting Request

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
1 post Page 1 of 1
by kindnessinspires » Thu May 05, 2022 5:48 pm
Hello,

I'm a new happy customer of Sonic in Marin. I realize my IP can be used for geolocation and is a unique identifier?

I'd be grateful for the wisdom of someone who genuinely knows what options are available to increase my privacy and security.

I'm reasonably intelligent, but don't even have enough capacity for noodling a passable/acceptable config with VPN, etc. I had a stroke after my home flooded in October. With chronically low oxygen, it robs brain power pretty bad.

With what capacity I've had, it has been deeply invested into understanding how the body works and actions to support it. I just finished teaching a 5 week series on the topic which was well received. That took every ounce of capacity I had and deepened my capacity to be my own doctor. I will continue offering this education to heal myself and others.

I say that because
1) I want the person who can help me with this security/privacy topic to appreciate the value of their wisdom to me (whether paid or not)
2) If I can do a trade and offer my wisdom on health and detoxification, that could help us both because my funds are thin.

Part of what happens with immune system illness is a heightened anxiety (fight or flight is triggered easily). I have a diminished sense of trust in the world, real or imagined.

To feel empowered to have at least have done what I can to protect my personal data and devices from un-invited access will have a roll in calming my sense of safety in the world.

If you or someone you know would be interesting in helping, as a trade or a reasonable cost, please contact me at KC (at) KindnessInspires (dot) US.

Wishing you well, ~KC
1 post Page 1 of 1