Moving to Inner Sunset Lincoln Way - No Sonic?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by markaustinheim » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:22 pm
Hello -

Have had the pleasure of having sonic fiber the last 5 years in the inner Richmond - it was truly life changing. I’m a video producer that needs high download and upload speed. We’re moving to a place on Lincoln in the inner sunset and sonic doesn’t have availability. I know there’s the utility pole, underground utility issue… but is there any hope for us? Are there any options with decent speed besides Comcast?? Their upload speed is absolute garbage and it’s way more expensive than what we were paying with sonic.

Anything residents can do to move the fiber upgrade along? Is city hall slowing it down? Please help!
by jshaver » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:51 pm
I have run into the same thing on Noriega in the Outer Sunset (also overhead lines). I have not been able to get any more info on why this is the case though. In my case, I am one house in from the corner and the corner house can get Sonic fiber from the cross street... Hopefully whatever is preventing this gets resolved soon.
2 posts Page 1 of 1