using VPN via Sonic via ATT Pace router

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by kevinvdp » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:19 pm
I'd like to be able to make connections over VPN, but it looks like they are all getting blocked by the Pace Plc 5268AC router that ATT gave me to use. Sonic contracts through ATT in my area, which is why ATT is involved. Does anyone know how to be able to make VPN connections with this setup?
by syntaxsid1 » Tue May 10, 2022 10:33 am
Hello,

We're sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with this. Typically VPNs DO work with the resold AT&T uverse service. In fact, we had that in mind when we offered the VPN in the first place. We do have many customers using the VPN on their Sonic/AT&T shared setup. I would recommend calling our support team so we can investigate this for you and work toward a resolution for you. We're available 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm so call us any time. We look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!
Jeff M. with Community Escalations @ Sonic
by itsalann » Tue May 10, 2022 12:58 pm
Are you using the OpenVPN Connect application with the ovpn.sonic.net profile? It should work fine.
3 posts Page 1 of 1