Sonic fiber down for 4 days, still can't get anyone to help me

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by athenachen » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:46 pm
Hi,

I'm a student at Berkeley, signed up sonic fiber in my apartment since August, everything's been working great until last Saturday when the internet suddenly went dead. I called sonic tech support on Saturday, followed the instructions to reset my wifi, and at the end was told to go to some utility room in the apartment building to reset some box, which I had no idea where nor how. Next day I talked to my building manager, who said I didn't have access to that room, but sonic personnel did. Today I called sonic again, and got the same response as last time, he said he couldn't dispatch anyone to repair the equipment unless he could complete a remote diagnosis, with my help, which I was unable to provide. Now 4 days without internet, I have to borrow my neighbor's wifi to do my homework. I have no idea what I should do now and how this impasse would end. Please help!

Thanks!
Athena
by brandonc » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:18 am
Hey Athena,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're connection has been down for so long! I see that you spoke with another one of our supervisors and were able to schedule a dispatch for today to get that fixed.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Kind regards,
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1