Internet for two days

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by icamarillo » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:50 pm
Hi, I’m new to the sonic optic fiber service, I got an appointment for installation two weeks ago, and it was installed two days ago.

The internet worked for two whole days before crashing and not working again. After I called support and walked through trouble shooting, they presumed it was the ONT that was fried, and said the next available appointment was October 3rd, basically taking almost a month and a half just for the service itself. Any thing I can do to speed up the process or do I just wait?
Thank you.
by syntaxsid1 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:17 am
Hello,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble you have encountered so early into our service. The rep you spoke with initially should have prioritized you for an emergency dispatch since you are hard down. I am glad one or our reps were able to get an earlier dispatch scheduled for you this morning. I hope all goes well for you on Sunday. Let us know if you need anything more. Have a great day.

Kind Regards,

Jeff M - CES
Jeff M. with Community Escalations @ Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1