Worst Service Ever!

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by markhendersen » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:33 am
My fiber went down for the third time! Really tough when telecommuting! I've had to reinitiate Comcast twice now. Just tired to call and cancel Sonic and they want to charge me $140. Absolutely ridiculous for the money I had to spend to reinitiate Comcast and time I've waited to restore service. Customer service was deplorable also. I literally had to call after reporting outage to find out what was going on? Crickets for 24 hrs. Then i received text when someone from At&t would come out.
by cmeisel » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:10 pm
Clearly, you seem to talk about the Sonic resold ATT Fiber and somehow your story and description just doesn't seem to add up. Sonic support has a phone number you can call. I have NEVER seen or hear any customers who did not hear back in 24 hours. I do wish Sonic would just stop resell ATT so people could sign up for ATT directly and stop ruining Sonic's reputation. It is just not worth it to deal with all these customers who are really angry at ATT and blame sonic.
by dct » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:16 pm
Hi Mark,

We absolutely understand the compounded issues with telecommuting - our entire staff has been remote since the beginning of the pandemic. I'm sorry you've been having issues - regardless of whether or not it's resold service, our goal is to provide fast, reliable service. I know it's frustrating, but I'm confident we can get the issues resolved.

In terms of having to call in for an update, it does look like we reached out via SMS to provide subsequent updates regarding the issue, as well as dispatch status. I'm not sure why you didn't receive those, but we can also provide updates over the phone or email - just let us know how you'd like to proceed.

Right now, it looks like we are working to reschedule your dispatch, and we'll provide confirmation of that as soon as possible.
Please let us know if there's anything we can assist you with in the meantime, or if you have any questions.
Dan T.
Community & Escalations Manager
707-547-3400
@Sonic
3 posts Page 1 of 1