I ordered fiber at the end of April, and am still waiting. AT&T's contractor buried a conduit in mid-May, but Sonic says AT&T is still waiting for the burial ticket to be closed. No escalation seems possible. Have others experienced this or similar issues? If so, how have you dealt with them?