VPN over pfSense

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by vxg9tj43pto » Thu May 27, 2021 2:51 pm
Greetings. I expect to get Sonic resold AT&T fiber service (if AT&T ever gets its act together). I would like to use Sonic's VPN, but want to use pfSense in my router as the client. I found the guides for setting up Windows, etc., clients, but not one for pfSense. Is this possible? Supported?
by vxg9tj43pto » Thu May 27, 2021 4:20 pm
OK, I found viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7692 and will try that if AT&T ever connects my service.
by js9erfan » Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
vxg9tj43pto wrote:Greetings. I expect to get Sonic resold AT&T fiber service (if AT&T ever gets its act together). I would like to use Sonic's VPN, but want to use pfSense in my router as the client. I found the guides for setting up Windows, etc., clients, but not one for pfSense. Is this possible? Supported?
Yes, pretty easy to configure if you're familiar with pfSense. I would also suggest adding Sonic’s beta VPN server as a failover for times where their production server experiences high latency or goes down. You can configure a gateway group within pfSense to accomplish this. Screenshots can be posted if needed.
by vxg9tj43pto » Sat May 29, 2021 10:25 am
Thanks.
4 posts Page 1 of 1