Issue with resold AT&T fiber website access (xhslink.com)

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by itsalann » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:57 am
Currently with Sonic's AT&T resold fiber and recently noticed that the following domain (xhslink.com) stopped responding. Example link: https://xhslink.com/q70NJb

All devices accessing through the AT&T network fails, but can hop onto the link through T-Mobile fine. Started yesterday I believe. Attempted a tracert and it dies at 12.122.114.5, and changing DNS settings doesn't help (1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8)

Thanks!
by briancw » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:30 pm
Hi itsalan,

Typically when a single site is not functioning there is something wrong with the site itself and not the actual network. That being said I would check the link on your cell phone's mobile data and see if the site will load that way.

If the site does not load on your cell phone while using mobile data there could be something up with the site.

I have the same service here and was unable to replicate this issue which is at least an indicator AT&T is not blocking the site.

I would recommend giving the modem/router a factory reset by pressing the reset button on the back for 15 seconds and then releasing. Once it does you will be able to go ahead and reconnect and give it another shot.

Note that you will need to re-enter any custom settings inside the device after doing so, but will help resolve any settings issue if that is what our problem is.
Brian W
Construction Application Processor
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1