We pre-ordered Sonic Fiber in Oakland back in February. We just got our first email update, forecasting "summer to winter" for availability. Winter would be a bit long to wait, and it appears Fusion IPBB-F is available now.
Would it complicate our pre-order to sign up for Fusion now? Would we get automatically switched over to Sonic Fiber as soon as its available?
You would not cause any issues with your pre-order if you elected to get the IPBB-F as we will get you upgraded to the Sonic Fiber as soon as it becomes available. So the IPBB-F will be a nice stop gap until Sonic's Fiber gets out there. Think of it as practice fiber.
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes) Most users ever online was 964 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:23 pm
Users browsing this forum: apl and 9 guests