Okay to order Fusion after pre-ordering Sonic Fiber?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by zcutlip » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:40 am
We pre-ordered Sonic Fiber in Oakland back in February. We just got our first email update, forecasting "summer to winter" for availability. Winter would be a bit long to wait, and it appears Fusion IPBB-F is available now.

Would it complicate our pre-order to sign up for Fusion now? Would we get automatically switched over to Sonic Fiber as soon as its available?
by briancw » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:21 am

You would not cause any issues with your pre-order if you elected to get the IPBB-F as we will get you upgraded to the Sonic Fiber as soon as it becomes available. So the IPBB-F will be a nice stop gap until Sonic's Fiber gets out there. Think of it as practice fiber.

Give our team a call at (707)522-1000 and they can get you signed up or order the service through our online ordering at https://www.sonic.com/availability

The pre-order will still be in place and once we get fiber in your area we'll reach out to get you upgraded.

Warm regards,
Brian W
Community & Escalations Specialist
by dkenglish7 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:32 am
I am delighted to report that this works - currently enjoying AT&T resold fiber in anticipation of Sonic Fiber.
by briancw » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:55 pm
That's the way to do it. That AT&T fiber will be a great hold over. It'll be a nice way to wait.
Brian W
Community & Escalations Specialist
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 14 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 999 on Mon May 10, 2021 1:02 am

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 12 guests