Outage legacy dsl

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by dale.lam » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:01 pm
Its been down for a few hours can you check up on it please.
by syntaxsid1 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:37 am
Hello,

We are currently working on this and will update all of our affected customers once we have that repair in place. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Jeff M. with Community Escalations @ Sonic
by burbaum » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:11 pm
The lack of information is pretty discomforting. I'm seeing really slow performance from a relatively new install, so am I "legacy"?? Is it affecting my particular connection? Is it affecting ALL of NoCA? Some fiber interconnects are "legacy"?? C'mon, Sonic, we expect better than this (well, you're still better than Xfinity as a rule, but they actually have outage maps).
by brandonc » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:17 pm
I'm sorry for the lack of information on this particular thread. This was actually in reference to our Legacy DSL service, which is currently experiencing an outage due to a a piece of broken infrastructure in the area. Whenever we are experiencing a known outage, we notify the affected users directly by email/text as well as post all relevant information here : https://sonicstatus.com/

Since you mentioned you were installed fairly recently, then you have one of our Fusion products and are not be affected by this. If you are experiencing slow speeds, then we'll want to troubleshoot the connection with you to see what's causing the slow speeds.

You can reach us at (707)-547-3400 for phone call support or 707-800-4624 for texting support to troubleshoot the connection issue. We're open between 8am-10pm everyday.

Have a great day!
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1