russian hill-construction phase?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
26 posts Page 3 of 3
by lllaofiga » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:18 pm
I saw 3 sonic trucks running a wire to an actual house on Filbert between Jones and Leavenworth so I think we are here. As to when each of us gets wired, I don't know. Not sure how they will contact us about hookup. Email, phones, ???
by lllaofiga » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:27 pm
I spoke too soon. Just saw my email confirming its active. I just need to get building owner approval first.
by lllaofiga » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:23 pm
I am now scheduled for installation on 9/10/21. They informed by text and email. Good luck neighbors.
by joemiller » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:27 am
Any trouble getting building owner approval? Does sonic handle that or is that up to us customers?
by usulyre » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:20 pm
joemiller wrote:Any trouble getting building owner approval? Does sonic handle that or is that up to us customers?
Hi, I got an email from sonic asking me to send the contact info for the owner of the building I am in so that sonic can get their approval and answer any questions related to installation. This is for 4 units or more - buildings.that don't already have sonic fiber installed there.
by usulyre » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:54 am
Hi, I just finally got sonic fiber internet installed a couple of days ago. Had some issues with the original time period I was going to get it installed. However, glad I waited: they have the 10 gigabits plan now and lower pricing and no phone line needed!
26 posts Page 3 of 3