Fiber for an Apartment

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by erikp » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:59 pm
I tried to get fiber into my apartment but ATT says i can't cause of the building has 10 units is there a way still to get fiber without AT&T instal
by brandonc » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:05 pm
Hi Erik, unfortunately there's no way for us to bypass AT&T installing the service as they own the infrastructure and we are not permitted to work on their infrastructure. However, if our Sonic Fiber becomes available in your area in the future, then the service would be completely provided over Sonic's infrastructure and our technicians would install the service.

We install our Fiber Optic is a various amount of ways that AT&T does not, so there's a good chance that we would be able to accomplish that once we offer that service in your area. Although, as far as I can see there aren't any announced plans for Sonic Fiber in your area yet, so I'm unsure how long it will be until we eventually expand there. Until that happens, the only service we are able to provide for your location is the DSL service you currently have unfortunately.
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1