Quadruple billed, Sonic says they can't do anything as an apology, not even cover the interest on my credit card.

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by afalbert » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:56 pm
I've had great experiences with sonic in the past, but this has me doubting whether I'll ever recommend them again.

I moved addresses last month and Sonic billed me for a full months' service at both locations.

Then on top of that, they had a billing error where they charged me for both services twice.

The total charges were $558. For one month's worth of internet.

They've since refunded the prorated amount for one of the services for one of the charges, but the other full double erroneous charge is now still on my credit card statement and I'm paying interest on it.

Sonic billing said they can't do anything about it.

Has anyone experienced anything similar before? I feel like it's completely absurd that I'm expected to pay Bank of America out of my own pocket because Sonic charged me the most expensive internet bill in history by mistake.
by megan.hendrickson » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:45 pm
We are working with our vendors to correct this issue as quickly as possible. I will look into the current status of your refund and reach out to you directly as soon as I have some updated information on what is causing the delay. Once we can confirm the refund has been appropriately issued, I would be happy to discuss any incurred interest charges that resulted from this error and credit your account accordingly. Thank you!
Megan Hendrickson
Billing Manager
@Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1