Wifi extender

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by Fys » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:52 pm
Signal is weak throughout the house. Best WiFi extender
by jerrielm » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:32 am
Hello!

eero is the Wifi solution you are looking for! You can find information about the eero in the link below. Also give our Tech Support Team a call to get set up with eero!

https://help.sonic.com/hc/en-us/article ... ess-System

Best Wishes!
by dane » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:42 am
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by sgscholz » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:01 pm
Does Sonic offer any set up assistance? I had 8 support calls regarding the eero mesh. It literally gave me worse reception everywhere in my house.
But now I am finding my so called gigabyte internet is spotty upstairs and on my deck. I don't know what is wrong. And I am hoping there is a solution that won't cost $1000 (Orbi or something).
by dane » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:39 pm
We've had really good success with the Eero product, and have a large portion of our members using them today. That said, WiFi doesn't achieve true Gigabit speed today with any product on the market. The Eero product does let you maximize WiFi performance for larger networks by using wired uplinks and a separate WiFi radio and spectrum for mesh uplink between Pro units. This lets you push the maximum performance to more portions of the premise.

But being able to try it out is one of the advantages of the Sonic rental program. You can get a few, see how it works, then add and remove units as desired. It's very flexible.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
5 posts Page 1 of 1