East side of Potrero Hill Fiber rollout

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by waitingnear280 » Sat May 23, 2020 3:26 pm
Hello,

I live on the east side of Potrero Hill and have been eagerly awaiting fiber for some time. (A few doors down from 667 Mississippi St.) My understanding from speaking to your fb chat reps is that the rollout stopped at the Northwest corner of 20th St. and Arkansas St. due to a damaged pole that has since been reinforced. How can I find out if it's possible for you to make it to my block? Are the other problematic poles that I should petition to be reinforced? If you make it from 20th down to 22nd you'll be able to expand east into Dogpatch since there are poles that cross under 280 by the Caltrain station. Please help me find out if there's any hope for fiber! Really want to know if it's a "someday when we get to it" or "your poles are isolated so bug city hall for trenchless construction approval" type of problem.
by waitingnear280 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:23 pm
"Bueller? Bueller?". Dane, sonic support, anyone? Really would like to know how I should direct my energy in support of FTTH and Sonic.
by waitingnear280 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:43 pm
3rd time's the charm...

Is there any hope for Sonic fiber without SF BOS intervention (trench-less construction allowed) in this part of Potrero Hill? (Between 20th and 22nd on Mississippi St.)
by waitingnear280 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:53 pm
https://imgflip.com/i/47nz2p

Jokes aside, how can I help? In the past I've seen map images posted on this forum of exactly what poles are at issue (and have received the same via fb message support)
4 posts Page 1 of 1