Performance issues the last few days?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by Peter » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:29 pm
Has anybody in the Bernal Heights area in SF been having performance issues the last few days? I have been experiencing slow internet speeds and dropped internet connections at several intervals the last 2 to 3 days. I wanted to check if anybody had this too before I call the support line.
by adame » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 pm
Hi Peter,

I'm sorry to hear your service has been dropping out. We appreciate you doing some research before deciding to call Support, but we'd also like to assure you that issues affecting the neighborhood are very rare and usually solved very quickly. We have monitoring systems in place to catch these problems, and we notify our customers at http://www.sonic.net/motd when these issues do come up.

Please give us a call when you can, so we can get to the bottom of what's causing your dropouts and slow speeds. If you want to ensure you don't wait on hold, you can request a call from Support at www.sonic.net/support at the bottom of the page.
Adam Martinetti
Customer Experience Manager
Sonic.
2 posts Page 1 of 1