New Customer, Easy Self Installation

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
1 post Page 1 of 1
by sarledge » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:15 am
I finally moved from ATT DSL to Sonic.net Fusion and can say that this was a really hassle free experience. Not only am I saving a boat load of money ($42.00 per month minimum savings) I am getting faster DSL service, more free features, and friendly customer support that is not first routed to a foreign country for generic answers.

I did the self installation. With the Pace 4111n preconfigured with my static IP address I just connected it on cutover day before leaving for work and came home to working internet and phone service on Sonic.net. Within a few hours had all of my LAN devices fully working on the new network with better WPA2 security versus WEP. Never could get my ISY99/Mobilinc HD home automation/ security to function remotely with ATT but works great on Sonic.net.

So I am extremely pleased and after a couple of days I have zero traffic errors logged in the modem. I should have moved off ATT a long time ago. Thanks Sonic.net!
1 post Page 1 of 1