Sonic ran the cable now when will I get Gigabit Service oiutside Sebastopol?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by Kenclare@sonic.net » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:50 am
Last year Sonic ran the gigabit line down my street but I haven't seen anything about being able to connect into it. When does Sonic plan on letting me tap into that service? I did ask Customer Service and they have no timeline for it. Can I get an update? Thanks.
BTW get rid of these ridiculous Confirmation codes. What numbers and letters are those?
by Pallos » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:29 am
I'd love to know the answer to this too. When they ran it, the installers outright told us they were running fiber for Sonic, and that they thought we'd be able to hook up shortly. We were so excited that we let them continue to block our driveway and parked down the street running back and forth in the rain.
Sonic's answer in the past has been that it was run for a business. Well, there are no big businesses along my street, and the street does not connect any businesses.
Now both my kids are going to be doing college online next semester. Fiber should would lessen that blow.
Thanks for any answers, Sonic.
2 posts Page 1 of 1