VPN

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1

VPN

by ritajs77 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:20 am
I have not been able to get onto VPN. It has been going on for days. I put in my user name & password, and get the message "There was an error attempting to connect to the selected server. Error message ovpnagent request error." Please give me details how to get back on. The first time I did this, sonic helped me on the phone. They said they don't do this? I don't know what the "support" means?
Thank you.
by jerrielm » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:28 pm
Hello!

Sorry to hear the issues that you are having with the VPN. Just to ensure that everything is on the same page have you tried the follow?

1) reinstall the app
2) ensure we are putting in the correct password (It should be the same as your member tools login)
3) turned off and then back on the device you are using the VPN on
4) ensure that your device is connected to the internet connection (5g if your router supports it)

Let me know if this helps or does not. I look forward to resolving this with you!

Best Wishes!
by thisisrick » Sat May 02, 2020 11:43 am
Hi, I was directed here by support also.

I am having the same issue where I am entering the correct password over and over again and getting "unable to connect" message. I know it's the correct password because I have it written down and when I try multiple times (using same password) it eventually takes (after 7+ times). This is very frustrating and i am not sure what is going on. Please advise.

Rick Bernard
by jerrielm » Mon May 04, 2020 10:34 am
thisisrick wrote:Hi, I was directed here by support also.

I am having the same issue where I am entering the correct password over and over again and getting "unable to connect" message. I know it's the correct password because I have it written down and when I try multiple times (using same password) it eventually takes (after 7+ times). This is very frustrating and i am not sure what is going on. Please advise.

Rick Bernard
Hello Rick!

Have you tried the above? If so did any of these steps work? Everything seems to be working on our end. Let me know!
4 posts Page 1 of 1