How to find my data usage?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by furlongic » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:37 pm
I understand that we get unlimited data, but I'd still like to find out how much data I've used each month. I'm considering buying a Verizon Jetpack wireless hotspot plan for a rural address and am trying to decide which size of plan I'd need.

Thanks!
by dane » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:40 pm
Because Sonic does not have or plan to have usage-based billing, we do not have the equipment in the network that would track and total individual customer's usage information.

I have seen some customers who have obtained this information from their own firewall or router or WiFi equipment, but that would all depend upon your local setup.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by Sonic Guest » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:33 pm
Your Residential Gateway can give you an idea of your usage. Just add the Bytes Sent and Received from your connection tab. This tab is depends on what RG you have. If you have the 5268AC it is limited in that the bytes will only go up to 4GB and will roll over.

If you use your own router, you can look through its pages to see where total bytes transferred can be obtained.
3 posts Page 1 of 1