dry loop dsl question

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by linberl » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:24 pm
I have fusion at home and love it. My son lives in Berkeley and has dry loop att dsl and it is not very good. He does not want a landline phone. Is it possible to get sonic dsl on a dry loop? If so, what are the costs associated with it? He currently has a comtrend modem which I know works with sonic because I used it before he did. He doesn't need wireless since his place is pretty small (studio). Would he be stuck with the $6.50 month rental fee, is there an install charge or can we do it? His other option is comcast and I'd rather see him go with sonic =)
by jleake » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:53 pm
We don't offer any dry loop services. Since he's in Berkeley, there's a pretty good chance he could get Fusion, but it will come with a phone line, even if he chooses not to use it. The cost for that would run about $55-60 a month with a $39.95 install fee. I'd recommend giving us a call with the address to make sure it will be a good fit for you.
Juliana L.
Customer Support, Sonic.net, Inc.
2 posts Page 1 of 1