Installing Sonic into a sub-unit.

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by javier.d » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:05 pm
Hi there,
San Mateo, CA. I'm going to be moving into a sub-unit of a larger property in a couple of weeks. I checked the address of the main property and it looks like it I'm eligible to get internet from Sonic as a reseller of AT&T fiber. Is this something that is possible? If so, is this included with the free installation?

Thanks!
Javier
by dane » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:00 am
Is there an apartment or unit number? Does that premise qualify?

In any case, worth a try ordering. Worst case, you end up unable to get it installed and have to cancel - there's no financial downside in that, it just takes some time.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by javier.d » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:58 am
Hi Dane,
The main property is a house. The property has a sub-unit in the back yard. The property shows as eligible. Since I have permission from the landlord to install; I'm going to try it out and see what happens. :)

Javier
by dane » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:19 pm
javier.d wrote:Hi Dane,
The main property is a house. The property has a sub-unit in the back yard. The property shows as eligible. Since I have permission from the landlord to install; I'm going to try it out and see what happens. :)

Javier
It's certainly worth a try. In the worst case, they'll be unable to deliver to the unit as desired, and you'll reject the install and cancel the order.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1