Any update for North Oakland Install?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by sonichaley » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:43 pm
I'm at 45th and Market - Nov-2018 was the expected install date and I've seen AT&T fiber and Sonic fiber vehicles in the area for >1 month (AT&T guys even stopped by our house).

Any update? The details in the monthly construction update seem to be lacking recently...would love just some sort of idea how much longer.
by TooRdy2DmpATT » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:08 pm
Yeah, I also would like to know.. haven't even seen trucks around Market&Adeline where I'm at. So here we are approaching a year late, can we get some actual dates with these updates?
by RonR » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:13 am
I live near 46th and Adeline and it appears service is live. I entered my address into the form on the sonic fiber site and it finally said that it's available here. I signed up for service and we'll see how long it takes to get it going.
by epukaza » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:30 pm
I'm near 46th and Market, and it looks like my go live date is on Sunday, October 6, 2019 5pm. I found this by going through network traffic in chrome, so it's not official in any capacity, but here's to hoping!
by epukaza » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:04 pm
Sonic became available yesterday on 46th street, have an appointment for late September :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1