Fusion Service in Moraga?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 am
Are there any plans to roll out Fusion service in Moraga?
by dane » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:22 pm
No, not at this time. We haven't had a significant amount of interest (via our prequal/signup web page) in that region. Sorry!

We do serve Oakland/Berkeley to the West, and Lafayette, Concord, Walnut Creek and Martinez to the East & North.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by Joel » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:05 am
Dane, though I am not currently a Sonic customer, I genuinely appreciate your honesty and plain speak in replying to the question of average folk.

As per Martinez, where I live, is anything beyond DSL available currently?

Again, thank you for taking the time to respond in plain english - and not the double talk that Comcast (and similar) use all too often.
by dane » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:45 am
You can get full current product availability info at: http://sonic.com/availability

We are expanding fiber reach faster and faster, as more folks join. Please keep spreading the word, it's working!
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by Joel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:30 am
Dane,

I absolutely do and will continue to! What is the approximate threshold for Sonic to bring Fiber to Martinez? 100 residents? 500 residents? 1000 residents? I do understand 'the more, the better.' Just trying to get an idea, so that I have the correct expectations.

Thank you again!
by steelgaze » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am
If you consider the total install cost of stringing up fiber and ultimately bringing it to the home, it's maybe 10k+ per home. More is better so probably 1k+ subscribers.
6 posts Page 1 of 1