Connection to VPN using Sonic Wall

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by brian.klein » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:42 am
Does anyone have any idea on how to connect to a remote server using sonic wall? I was able to connect via a remote desktop before with no problems but now that our company is switching I need to use sonic wall in conjunction with Microsoft remote desktop to login but its not allowing me to.
by espier » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:12 pm
I think you may be on the wrong forum – SonicWall is the networking company, but Sonic is an internet service provider based in Northern California. Good luck!
by brin.klein » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:07 am
My provider is Sonic. Sonic Wall Mobile Connect is the way I need to access my Microsoft remote desktop to remote login to my work. The connection to the VPN works on Comcast networks, U-verse etc. The question remains if anyone can help me login via sonic wall mobile connect and remote desktop with Sonic internet service being my provider.

I was able to connect until my company needed to switch VPN due to hits/attacks on our old system. We have spoken with Sonic Wall reps, 3 IT folks, connected thru a hotspot etc. The last thing comes down to Sonic internet provider for some reason not allowing me to login.
by espier » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:10 am
Ah, my apologies for making that incorrect assumption! Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with SonicWall but hopefully someone here does...
4 posts Page 1 of 1