Plans for fiber in down Santa Clara area?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
13 posts Page 2 of 2
by brycem » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:43 pm
I'm over off of Los Padres near Saratoga and waiting for fiber some day. Middle of the Silicon Valley and it's Sonic or Comcast, and I know who my money is going to, even if it's for 2x DSL with one working line.
by ontheedge » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:10 pm
I actually found out about the ATT fiber in my area through the ATT mailers touting their fiber service. The Sonic availability tool to this day can not find my house even though I have been a Sonic customer for many years. With the ATT mailer, I then called CS to start the new service. Keep looking in your junk mail pile and cross your fingers!
by brycem » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:28 am
It's getting hard to wait. Dual line DSL with one line working most of the time due to AT&T not fixing their line issues (5 visits so far) is getting really old. I need reliable service. This the middle of one of the worlds high tech hubs, and I have a single option for good speed, a company which I had promised to never give a dime to (X). The issues are making me reconsider that a bit.

Who can I talk to at a city/state level to make your job easier to provide service down here?
13 posts Page 2 of 2