STUCK- fiber service / reinstall with ATT

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by mangodan » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:21 pm
We have been waiting for nearly 6 weeks to have our ONT box reinstalled in the correct location ( it was incorrectly installed by ATT the first time). They have no showed for the stated appointment dates/times not once, not twice, but 3 times in a row.
After a second "escalation", I am unsure of how to guarantee that my satisfaction is being met.

Sonic's support team has not offered or taken any responsibility for this- stating that this is really ATT's problem, which is very disappointing.

It is frustrating when a company that so far I was so pleased with exudes this area of poor accountability and responsiveness.

Any similar experiences?
by cmeisel » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:05 pm
i believe this is exactly the reason why sonic is building their own network out. att lets sonic resell their lines but with no control over att's performance in this. so if att is not coming, there is nothing sonic can do. i am sure att could not care less if people who order from sonic (even if it is over att) are unhappy.
2 posts Page 1 of 1