Wireless connection trouble

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by chrisandkris » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:59 pm
Greetings,

I'm having trouble with my wireless network running off the 4111N modem. I have Dish Network and a Wii both connected to my Fusion modem. When I set them up, they worked great. Now they don't work. Both of them recognize the wireless network and say that it has a strong signal. But neither one will actually connect. Dish tells me that the DHCP connection has failed. I've rebooted everything multiple times and it has not corrected the problem.

Any help out there?
Thanks,
Chris
by chrisandkris » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:28 pm
Seriously? No one has any advice or help? Hmmm...
by dane » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:39 pm
chrisandkris wrote:Seriously? No one has any advice or help? Hmmm...
Best bet would be to ring support. They can help with diagnosis, push new firmware, and/or ship and advance replacement for the equipment if it can't be resolved.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by chrisandkris » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:20 pm
Support helped. Embarrassingly simple. Password had reset to default from what I had changed it to. Not sure how or why, but all is now right in the world...well, at least with my Dish and Wii connections.
by dane » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:43 pm
Excellent. Glad to see we were able to easily address it. Remote CPE management is pretty cool.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
5 posts Page 1 of 1