San Francisco AT&T fiber network outage

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by tlefkowicz » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:05 am
Our Sonic fiber internet went down on Monday, October 3 at 12:30 PM. 29th Ave/Lake St in Richmond-Seacliff. Our address is using the AT&T fiber network. Our service is still down while others are evidently back up as of late last night. Please post your status if you are in the 94121 area.
by syntaxsid1 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:36 am
Hello,

We apologize for the trouble with your service. All networks should be up now. Are you still experiencing no connectivity at your location? If so, give our support team a call so we can take action on this. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Take care. Support line: 707-547-3400
Jeff M. with Community Escalations @ Sonic
by tlefkowicz » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:13 am
Jeff, I’ve had zero connectivity since Monday at Noon. I’ve been in contact with Sonic Tech support and their information is not at all consistent with your “all networks are up” message. I still have no internet here.
by syntaxsid1 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:31 am
I apologize for the false information. I just realized you were talking about the service over the AT&T network. Our visibility on that type of service is limited. We do have pressure on them to have them resolve this, but unfortunately it will be on their time table. We will of course provide any updates as soon as we have any new information. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Jeff M. with Community Escalations @ Sonic
by tlefkowicz » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:16 pm
Thanks Jeff. We are now into Day 5 of this outage and still not received even an estimated date to restore the service. We pay a lot more for this resold service and are clearly getting a LOT less. I’ve now had to order other internet service because I’ve completely lost faith in this Sonic-AT&T arrangement.
5 posts Page 1 of 1