Fiber in Rincon Valley?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by daniel_33_chosa » Mon May 16, 2022 2:52 am
Moving from JC area where I have gigabit fiber, to Rincon Valley neighborhood off of middle Rincon rd. Only service available from sonic in that area is 50Mbit/s which just won’t cut it for our household needs. Only option for gig speeds is Comcast and after being a Sonic customer all these years I dread going back to Comcast.

Are there plans to expand the fiber to home network to east Santa Rosa? And what is the time line for that? I’m missing Sonic already just thinking about Comcast….
by daniel_33_chosa » Tue May 31, 2022 6:15 pm
Any word?
by dane » Tue May 31, 2022 8:26 pm
We have a Santa Rosa expansion phase in engineering now, including portions of Rincon Valley. But exactly where the coverage will be is still to be determined, based upon fielding and engineering work that is underway.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by daniel_33_chosa » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:19 pm
I think the the winding creek neighborhood off middle Rincon would be a prime location for that expansion. <wink> <wink>.

I’ll patiently wait and as soon as sonic expanders out there, I’m back with you guys.
by leni316 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:14 pm
What is the status on the Santa Rosa expansion phase, particularly portions of Rincon Valley? What was the fielding and engineering work done along Middle Rincon Road in the last year or two?
5 posts Page 1 of 1