Run #1: http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/18098889
Run #2: http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/18098934
For #2, I enabled "Hi-Res buffer bloat" and "dodge compression"
Peak latencies during upload are 7500 and 6600 ms respectively for the two runs.
A bit after I had it installed some months ago, I ran dslreports tests and my own tests using Flent, getting similarly terrible results. When I called support, the tech tried to tell me that the level of bloat I was seeing was normal for the product (although, I only recall it being ~2 seconds back then--still ridiculous). I really hope that is not the case, b/c 6 seconds of latency is ridiculous, no matter the network load (packets should be dropped long before 6 seconds). The tech also suggested I post to the forums. I delayed doing so until now.
I can run tests using Flent/RRUL and MTR as I've done in the past if it will help.